Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Effective April 23 2013: I'm Moving to MB Studio!

mbstudiosalon.com
Moving to MB Studio!
Dear Customer,

It has been a pleasure doing your hair at Diva Hair Designers, but I have received an amazing opportunity! Effective Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, I will be relocating to MB Studio. I would love to have you join me!  

MB Studio offers many exciting new features and services! Including a modern and exclusive environment, and front of house staff to ensure you feel welcomed and pampered from the moment you walk in to the salon to the moment you leave, and beyond! In addition to online scheduling and email reminders you will also receive confirmations by phone! We proudly use and offer haircare products by Neuma Beauty, a line unlike any other featuring a zero-list and full disclosure of ingredients to cater to anyone sensitive to common allergens like wheat & soy commonly found in other professional lines. I will still be offering all of my hair, color, makeup and waxing services with the same high quality professional brands like Schwarzkopf, Elumen by Goldwell, Simply Smooth, Brazilian Blowout & DevaCurl.
MB Studio is located at 1350 University Avenue, approximately a 10 minute drive from Diva Hair Designers.  
Should this change not suit you, the stylists at Diva Hair Designers will be honored to serve you with the professionalism and style you have enjoyed in the past. If you choose to remain at Diva Hair Designers, I personally recommend any of the stylists and know they will provide you with the same level of service you have come to expect from me.
If you'd like to book your next appointment with me at MB Studio, you may continue to do so online from my website, facebook fan page, or by contacting me directly via phone & text message at (585) 752-2782.
Again, it has been my absolute pleasure to be your stylist and I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment