Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm LA Bound!

I am psyched to be visiting Los Angeles this month!  I hope to do some networking with a few west coast industry friends, check out MUD makeup school, the Goldwell Academy (pictured below!), DevaChan (DevaCurl's exclusive salons) among other cool places.  I'm not only going for work, of course.  While it's no secret that I may be a workaholic, rest assured that I will be playing as hard as I'm working!  I am so looking forward to laying around in the warm sunny weather, the beach, and of course seeing all of my California friends and hopefully even some rad muscle cars!!

When I return I plan to be relaxed and recharged with a few more beauty tricks up my sleeves for you all... just in time for the holiday rush to start picking up!  I hope to see you all very soon! -Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment