Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 & 2013 Bookings

Did you know that Memorial Day Weekend is one of the most popular dates chosen for wedding ceremonies? Some hair and makeup artists (like me!) are usually booked for weddings a year in advance.  How long will you wait?
 
I am happy to announce that my calendar is fully booked for Weddings on location for the season, I'm looking forward to working with all of you!  I still have appointments available at Diva hair Designers for hair and makeup... first come first served!

So, 2013 brides, that means you should be looking into all of your wedding vendors right now so that you have the ones you want booked in time for your wedding next season! Contact me today with your wedding date so that we can set up a complimentary bridal consultation!  585-752-2782