Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Summer Update 2017

Sweis & Keratin Complex Booth at IBS LAS VEGAS 2016
Time flies.  It's already been over a year since I made my cross country move to Las Vegas.  Last summer was full of trips back and forth across the states, and I got quite a few opportunities to travel and be part of cool events in the process.  The highlight of last summer was The International Beauty Show in Las Vegas, a huge beauty industry event that I had longed to attend for years and was unable to until I moved to Nevada.

Color Meets Smoothing Class at IBS LAS VEGAS 2016

It was amazing to stand beside the Keratin Complex team on stage as we showcased our award-winning products and techniques to fellow stylists from all around the world.  A memorable and cool experience, indeed, and I am thankful for it.   Since the convention and joining my salon team with The List (formerly Shag Me Salon) I have been slowly getting acquainted with the people of Las Vegas and everything this city has to offer. I am enjoying getting to know my fellow Las Vegas hairstylists and sharing what my brand has to offer to all the area's elite salons.

Shag Me Salon is now THE LIST

Many doors have opened for me since moving to the desert, and it's time for me to hunker down here and put a hold on all of my traveling for a while.  Rochester is still my beloved hometown and I will miss getting to see everyone as often as I'd like, so take it as an open invitation to come visit me in Sin City!  I promise I'll keep you all updated.  I can't say when I will be back, but when I do rest assured everyone and their brother will know about it.  Here's a hint though, if the temperature dips below 60 degrees, I'm staying right here. ;-)

All travel wedding artistry requests will be limited to Los Angeles and Las Vegas for 2017 & 2018.

In the meantime, stay in touch, I promise to do the same.  Hoping this summer treats you all well.   Talk to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment